I have invites for Quora, a social search site launched earlier this year by a bunch of ex-Facebookers (including former CTO Adam Dâ€™Angelo andCharlie Cheever (who previously led Facebook Platform and Facebook Connect)â€“and which was just funded at an $86M valuation. If you would like an invite to Quora, just ask for in the comment. Make sure you are putting your correct e-mail address in the e-mail field so that I know where to send the invite to. If you put your email address in the comments, you might get an invite from some generous fellow, but you might get a lot of spam from even more generous fellows.
You will have to use either your Facebook or Twitter account to authenticate to Quora first time.
To make my life easier, I have created the following form. This will ensure your email stays out of public eyes and I don’t have to copy paste a lot of e-mail address each time I sent an invite. Fill in the information, and post a comment so that I will be notified about it.
- Q&A Site Quora Builds Buzz With A-List Answerers (fastcompany.com)
- Need More Proof Quora Is “Blowing Up”? Meet The Quora Button (techcrunch.com)
- What’s with all the hype about Quora? (thesearchagents.com)
- Quora – the next big thing or just a lot of Q&A? (browsermedia.co.uk)
- Can Quora Survive Its Growing Popularity? (gigaom.com)
Invite me too please. I’m interested in using Quora, people say it’s better than yahoo answers.
I’d like an invite to Quora, please. I’ve filled out the form and submitted it.
please send me an invite!