“It was supposed to be the one speed limit you cannot break. But scientists claim to have demonstrated there is the possibility of travel faster than the speed of light.”
Click on the link for more.
Happy 25th Birthday, compact disc!
I can’t believe this! CD is almost as old as me… “Philips says that its very first CD rolled off the production lines on August 17th, 1982, which history will forever remember — perhaps unfortunately — as a copy of ABBA’s The Visitors”
“TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, also providing you with a lot of features:
* Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
* Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
* Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
* Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
* Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
Â» Download TeraCopy – Free for Home Users”
“How to install a DLL file in Windows?
1. Uncompress the DLL downloaded file from DLL-Downloads.com to your system32 folder within the Windows folder. [c:\WINDOWS\system32]
2. Click on the Start button, then click the Run… option
3. In the ‘Open’ line, type the following (without quotes) ‘regsvr32 filename.dll’ (replace filename.dll with the actual filename of the file you downloaded), then click the ‘OK’ button.
4. If the installation was successful, you should see a message saying that your file was successfully installed/uninstalled.”
“Desktop TD is a fun flash based puzzle / strategy game where you have to protect your desktop from invaders by spending money on attacking pieces and building a maze for them to follow. Strangely addictive yet stress relieving… how many levels can you survive?”
I wouldn’t call this a stress reliever, it is a good game to take your matter off things, and something interesting to do when you don’t have any work to do. But, “familiarity breeds contempt”; I played this game late into the night yesterday and now, I don’t find myself eager to play it again. But yes, when I am at work, with nothing better to do, I would like to sneak a game or two.