I have invites for Quora, a social search site launched earlier this year by a bunch of ex-Facebookers (including former CTO Adam Dâ€™Angelo andCharlie Cheever (who previously led Facebook Platform and Facebook Connect)â€“and which was just funded at an $86M valuation. If you would like an invite to Quora, just ask for in the comment. Make sure you are putting your correct e-mail address in the e-mail field so that I know where to send the invite to. If you put your email address in the comments, you might get an invite from some generous fellow, but you might get a lot of spam from even more generous fellows.
You will have to use either your Facebook or Twitter account to authenticate to Quora first time.
To make my life easier, I have created the following form. This will ensure your email stays out of public eyes and I don’t have to copy paste a lot of e-mail address each time I sent an invite. Fill in the information, and post a comment so that I will be notified about it.
- Q&A Site Quora Builds Buzz With A-List Answerers (fastcompany.com)
- Need More Proof Quora Is “Blowing Up”? Meet The Quora Button (techcrunch.com)
- What’s with all the hype about Quora? (thesearchagents.com)
- Quora – the next big thing or just a lot of Q&A? (browsermedia.co.uk)
- Can Quora Survive Its Growing Popularity? (gigaom.com)